Characterizing cell proliferation is a crucial aspect of biological research and therapeutic drug development. Most current methods for evaluating cell proliferation are limited by end point assays that rely on indirect measurements to approximate the size of a cell population.
Kinetic live cell proliferation assays using the Lionheart™ FX or the BioSpa™ 8 Automated Incubator and Cytation™ Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader deliver detailed characterization of cell population growth over time. These fully automated methods enable accurate quantitative and phenotypic long-term analysis of cell proliferation directly, using either label-free or fluorescent label-based cell counts, or label-free % confluence values.
- Automated Monitoring of Protein Expression and Metastatic Cell Migration using 3D Bioprinted Colorectal Cancer Cells
- Image-Based Analysis of a Human Neurosphere Stem Cell Model for the Evaluation of Potential Neurotoxicants
- Kinetic Proliferation Assay Using Label-Free Cell Counting
- Monitoring Saccharomyces cerevisiea Growth with Brightfield Microscopy in Real Time
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the Augmented Microscopy workflow of a specific application.
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- BioSpa Live Cell Imaging System
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
Learn more about Cell Proliferation applications - search our Application Notes and technical documentation in Resources.