Are you looking to become part of a company with a unique culture? Our employees consider BioTek not just a workplace but a community built on respect and trust.
BioTek is a market leader in detection and imaging instrumentation for life science and drug discovery research. We are recognized globally for our innovative product line and excellent customer service. Our global customers include academic, government, and biotech/pharmaceutical companies. Because of our continual growth, we are currently seeking to expand our Human Resources Department with an enthusiastic, energetic individual who demonstrates great empathy and a strong desire to help others.
The primary focus for this position will be to research, recommend and implement systems to improve and increase HR automation. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Providing support in the administration of BioTek’s health and welfare plans.
- Assisting employees with on-line benefit tools and helping them to resolve claim issues.
- Coordinating and assisting with compliance reporting.
- Assisting with organizing and tracking candidates in accordance with Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer requirements.
- Completing e-verify submissions.
- Assisting with potential new hire background checks as well as help to coordinate physical requirement assessments for potential new hires.
- Assisting with developing, maintaining and improving onboarding materials.
- Maintaining employees’ personnel files.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization as well as the following requirements for education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience with ADP payroll and/or other HRIS systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Our dedicated employees are our greatest asset contributing to our success. We offer a flexible and casual work environment where individuals are respected and valued. If you want to join a dynamic team that appreciates collaboration and hard work we would love to hear from you!► Job Openings