Placa de pruebas para Absorbancia
Número de Parte: 7260522
Precio: $1,165 (Precios con base a la lista para EE.UU. Precio local puede variar.)
Absorbance test plates make testing for absorbance readers easy, fast, and accurate. As a convenient method of monitoring your reader, the test plate can aid in diagnosing system performance and is a QC documentation tool for your laboratory.;Many regulatory agencies require microplate readers to be checked periodically as part of compliance with CLIA 88 or with good laboratory practices (GLP). Automated absorbance readers can be quickly and easily tested for critical performance specifications using the absorbance test plates and onboard diagnostic self-tests.
All BioTek automated absorbance readers can be quickly and simply tested for critical performance specifications using two complementary methods uniquely developed by BioTek Instruments:
- BioTek's Absorbance Test Plate uses neutral density filters and precision machined alignment holes to confirm performance specs in the visible range (400 – 800 nm). It also includes a glass filter to test the wavelength accuracy of monochromator-based absorbance systems.
- BioTek's on-board Reader Diagnostic Self-Test verifies the reader's optical and electronic performance.
BioTek's Absorbance Test Plate helps meet regulatory instrumentation validation requirements by testing four critical specifications:
Each Test Plate consists of the following:
- NIST (NBS)-traceable neutral density glass filters for checking accuracy, reproducibility, and linearity.
- Glass filter for monochromator accuracy.
- Blanking verification holes.
- Alignment verification holes
- Calibration data at 8 wavelengths is supplied for full range testing.
The Absorbance Test Plate includes a data sheet for these commonly used wavelengths: 405, 450, 490, 550, 620, 630, 690, and 750 nm. Custom wavelength data is available for an additional charge (Contact Customer Care for more information).
BioTek's Absorbance Test Plate complies with the IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) Directive.
Regresar a la Sección de Periféricos