Placa de Pruebas para Fluorescencia
Número de Parte: 1400501
Precio: $4,500 (Pricing is U.S. list. Local pricing may vary.)
The Fluorescence Test Plate is designed to replace fluorescent liquid testing often required to check instrument performance to specifications. The plate simplifies the process for conducting fluorescence intensity, fluorescence polarization, and time-resolved fluorescence qualification tests on your BioTek instrument. The test plate is solid and therefore immune to the pipetting errors and evaporation issues, and it’s convenient size and multi-parameter functionality makes it ideal for performance test and qualification of BioTek fluorescence capable instruments. The fluorescein standard is NIST traceable.
The Fluorescence Test Plate checks for:
- Carrier ‘flatness’
- Fluorescence intensity linearity (excitation 485 nm, emission 528 nm)
- Limit of Detection for:
- Fluorescence intensity - green (excitation 485 nm, emission 528 nm)
- Fluorescence intensity - blue (excitation 360 nm, emission 460 nm)
- Fluorescence polarization (excitation 485 nm, emission 528 nm)
- Time-resolved fluorescence (excitation 360 nm, emission 620 nm)
Each Fluorescence Test Plate comes with:
- Certificate of Calibration
- Flash drive with user manual and test protocols
- Dust blower and cleaning swabs
A test plate recertification program is available.
Regresar a la Sección de Periféricos.